At Denver Grant Writers, we proudly offer a full range of grant writing services and other services for nonprofit organizations. Our professional team of Colorado grant writers can do anything from research and editing to functioning as an outsourced fundraising department for an organization of any size. We provide these comprehensive grant writing services to our clients based on whatever needs they have currently, with a partial list below for an example. Please visit our Pricing page for some examples of cost.
Comprehensive Grant Writing Services
- Research prospective public and private funding sources, including federal grants and Colorado state grants
- Composing letters of intent and otherwise reaching out to potential funders via email or informational interviews
- 501(c)3 filing service with IRS
- Proofreading and Editing
- Organizational Assessments
- Document and policy creation
- Budget allocation
- Writing the complete grant proposal
- On-going consultations
- Hourly or weekly rates for long-term fundraising assistance
- Organization or small-group workshops
- Workshops for small groups
We strive to provide a full-service experience for each of our clients that helps them prepare for the grant application process and determine how their needs can best be met. We can craft small pieces of necessary documents or take your funding proposal from beginning to end. Please contact us to schedule a consultation to determine a plan for your unique situation and goals.